Become a Preferred Caterer

Interested in becoming a preferred cater at Indiana State University Hulman Center?

We maintain high standards at Hulman Center, and therefore expect high standards of our approved caterers. Below are the qualifications caterers must meet each year and maintain to continue catering in Indiana State University Hulman Center:

  • Most recent Board of Health Inspection
  • ABC Permit for off premise catering
  • General and Alcohol liability insurance
  • Worker’s Compensation Insurance
  • Certificate of Insurance – $1 Million

Contact Judy Higgins Price at or 812.237.3735 for more information.